Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mark Lanegan

Options
  • 06-11-2003 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

one of my favourite solo artists, and of the course the QOTSA connection and the ancient screaming trees, anyone going to see him in november? i am.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Originally posted by wild_eyed
    one of my favourite solo artists, and of the course the QOTSA connection and the ancient screaming trees, anyone going to see him in november? i am.

I saw him when he came down to Cork sometime two years ago and he was excellent. I'll most certainly be seeing him again.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭wild_eyed

i saw him with QOTSA last november. in the ambassador, he is cool as ****. really looking forward to this gig. i heard some of his new stuff, it's less acoustic and he goes under the name, The Mark Lanegan Band.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Originally posted by wild_eyed
    i saw him with QOTSA last november. in the ambassador, he is cool as ****. really looking forward to this gig. i heard some of his new stuff, it's less acoustic and he goes under the name, The Mark Lanegan Band.

Good thing he came here before the smoking ban goes into effect, when he played in Cork he chained smoked his way through a box of fags during the gig!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I saw him in London a couple of years ago, support was Masters Of Reality featuring, at the time, Josh Homme and Nick Olivera. Masters were excellent, Lanegan was dire.

However, I'm a huge Screaming Trees fan and will be at the gig. Let's hope he gets it right.

Advertisement