Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction Managment

Options
  • 07-11-2003 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭

Jaysus.

I was gonna wait until a decent thread came along for my 1000th post, but the quality of thread's lately is appauling :). 'What tune are you currently listening to now' was tempting though.

Anyways.

I'm thinking of doing (well, 99%) Construction Management in GMIT next year. Point's are around 350 or so, going for a four year Degree.

What I want to know, is there anyone doing it in GMIT or another college?
    What are your opinion's of it?
    Is there much work involved?

And any other information you think I should know?

I'm doing Construction and Technical Drawing for the Leaving - Would I be able to sit out half of those classes in College :) ?

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Sound.

weh meh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by conZ
    I'm doing Construction and Technical Drawing for the Leaving - Would I be able to sit out half of those classes in College
    You might be able to take it easy in drawing class (2? hours a week) in the first half of first year. I don't know the course, but expect things like law, finance, management .....

Advertisement