Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitting a kitchen...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

Well, some places are all about providing the full solution. Others just want to sell you the stuff and be shut of you. Obviously you are looking for the latter.

I'd say a trip to in-house is in order. If you buy stuff from stock, you should be pretty ok with them.

There are discounts to be had if you deal with them pretty professionally.

You'll need to design the layout yourself, or at least have a good idea. I would buy a book about kitchen design if you are unsure. A good layout is really the difference between a good and bad kitchen, moreso than whether you use cheap or expensive doors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ftfrgrlnxtdr

hi, my friend and i just used valu kitchens and they are excellent. i chose a solid oak kitchen with belfast sink (franke) with no worktop as i want either granite or glass and they don't do, total cost e2300 and they come fully assembled.
    good luck

Advertisement