Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DooZeR do Unreal Tournament...

Options
  • 23-09-1999 1:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

We even got a mention on planetunreal as being the first UT clan! How super is that?

final.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Tch, the first UT clan.. as if. tongue.gif

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

boy am i glad i signed up for doozer wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Ahem.

EM were there at least a month ahead of ye, sorry lads smile.gif

And EED weren't far behind EM. I think it's safe to say that DzR come third, after EM and EED smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

must b great being in a clan for a game that hasn't even been released smile.gif

anyone of you fancy a match? we can prob provide a server

still waiting for a challenge to my GlMineSweep supremacy

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

On that note,I'd like to announce that DF are from next Monday on, a Quake 4 only clan.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Shut it you Tribes and Quake2 fools the oldschool CTF'ers are on their way. I'm sure Dev will agree with me on this CG are going to rock UT CTF tongue.gif

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

Argh the fookin bitterness

shank@quake.ie
    news.quake.ie

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Can we all agree now that we like eye-candy and Q1 is s hit?

*cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Gawd, here we go again smile.gif I'm chucking in me tuppence-worth by saying that what I've seen so far of UT (the beta) $hits from a great height onto what I've seen so far of Q3Test (ver 1.06).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

UT ****s on everything from a great height.

And when I decide who I'm playing UT for everyone else will take it...

Erm, and another thing, all the QWers will take it also. On principle.

Kegs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

using my best junkie impersonation

"who da fuuk are CG?"

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Mark we rule.

Which all reminds me of a story about someone's glasshouse and another dude who flushed a toilet on an Airplane.
    Or was that a comet?
    Right. Bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

Feel privilaged to know that you heard it first.....Clan Annoyance are the first Micro Machines II Clan.....even going to have an interview with MM2Planet...nice one.

We're accepting any challengers!!

On this note of people taking it in UT, for those of you coming along tonight, I'm offering a bottle of vodka for the winning team in a 2 on 2 UT competition. The rules are simple - 2 on 2, Instagib enabled, Low Gravity enabled, heats to be played on DM-Morpheus and DM-Phobos, final is best of 3 over all 3 DM levels (DM-Morpheus, DM-Phobos, DM-Turbine).

The reason I'm prepared to offer a bottle of vodka is because I'm fairly certain that myself and Dave will walk away with it anyway smile.gif

oh god, after downing a triple vodka and res bull in one go last night im not feeling well

some one call me an ambulance.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Chow Yun Fat

youre an ambulance

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I've got to give up double JD's.
    Could somebody please invent some kind of alchohol that makes you feel great the next day? I mean we've been making the stuff for thousands of years ffs!

[Insert cool quote here]
    Play GLminesweeper!
    http://www.iol.ie/~adamj/dl/mineswp.jpg

Double JDs are great, as long as some other poor ba$tard is buying.

However, having conducted extensive research on the matter over the weekend, I can confirm that double tequilas without salt or lemon are foul, and chewing on a lump of tobacco only heightens the whole foulness of the experience. Don't try it at home, kids (if only because anyone who drinks tequila at home is clearly suffering from a very serious case of alcoholism).

Ja,
    Rob

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

triple vodka and red bull... pffff
    that's just for starters where I come from...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

yes i noticed smile.gif

Only for starters, eh? Would this beverage usually be consumed while in the gutter itself, or while leveraged up on one elbow?

Now really, of all people to be making silly comments like that about alcohol.... You might have a blank in your mind after 9.50 on Friday night, but some of us remember it perfectly well.... For the record, at 1 in the morning you were talking into a (dead) phone handset in a phone box in the middle of Ranelagh, making rude comments in pretty awful French. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Ja,
    Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

by the way - where's my bottle of vodka, robert?

Advertisement