Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere in ireland sell Ritek G04 DVD-R?

Options
  • 07-11-2003 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭

Just curious .. as shipping from Uk can be expensive

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

i know its not irish but most things here are a rip off. this german site http://www.dvdrohlinge24.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/3_4_10/products_id/112?osCsid=fa6797d83ca099bb5ff6af752305702d sells 25 ritek g04 for 36.25e . delivery is 9.90e for up to 4kg ,which would get you 200 discs,i doubt you need that much though.they charge 4% paypal fee on cc. by the way what burner do you have. was gonna get the lg4040b till i saw cdfreaks review, so pioneer 106 looks best option. these sites ship here and seem good value for burners, jes-computer.de(17e delivery + 4%paypal), jacob-computer.de(13e del.) and computeruniverse.de(23e del. approx).
    german sites offer best prices imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

You will find that after shipping/currency conversion from sterling..the ordering of alot of products from the uk can in fact be cheaper that what the equivalent is in ireland.

Anyway, i suggest either elara/komplett/IT direct to get any stuff in ireland without resorting to rip-off merchants like PCworld\compustore\beyond2000.

Lets say for arguments sake komplett.ie is irish :D

Or if you would like the north to be defined as ireland :) you can order from Fermanagh on this website dvd-and-media who deliver direct straight to your door.(ordered a bunch of old blank dvdr's before, quite good)
    Or if you live up in the north west, your in double luck as you can collect from them as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭zep

Try here
    http://www.discount-computers-ni.co.uk/home.php
    I ordered some last week, quick delivery aswell. Only 10Euro shipping.

Zep

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

Hi

I was out at the markets in Tallaght (I know I know) last weekend
    and there was a guy selling G04 Riteks dvd-r he had a decent enough range of others as well. As far as I could see they were around 35 euros I think can vouge for him though.

Advertisement