Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Irish Company

Options
  • 07-11-2003 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

Just though I'd let everyone know about a new Irish Company call
    PerformanceCars.ie

http://www.performancecars.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Big al

trun off the zoom sound, you'll get us all sacked!

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

One used car?? Its not exactly brimming with offers is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 PerfrmanceCars

Our core business is not stocking used cars. We have a few from time to time from trade in or cars that people wanted but did not buy.

You send us the information on the car that you want and we will find it much cheaper then you'll see in any of the other Irish car websites of Forecourts.

Good Luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Hey Robertr, isn't that the same Audi A6 that you were trying to sell on boards previously here that got you banned from the for sale forum - although temporarily, as Blade felt you were a trader.

Only then it was €27995, now it's €28950. Hmm

True. I was trying to sell the car privately then. I just started the business this week so decided to include the car on the site.

It is more expensive as I was offering a great deal on the car then because I was looking for a quick sale. I have decided to wait it out for a better price.

By the way, both Grange Motors and Brady' have the same car with less extras and more mileage for about 31,000.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

best of luck with the new business my man, its not easy but definitley worth it! Hope it works out for ya.

The reason I started this business was that I was so fed up with the prices of cars in this country that I spent alot of time checking other options.

If you are willing to put in the time and have the contacts you can find some great deals abroad.

If anyone is curious just fill out the form on the site. Its free and you may be suprised.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 65,353 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Good luck with the business Robertr :)

Planning to change mine next year so will keep an eye on the site

Advertisement