Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5.1 sound problem on the A7N8X deluxe

• 07-11-2003 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

I have a problem on this motherboard with my creative 5300 that the center speaker only works when pulgged into the mic port and when i say working it means it comes up on the speaker test doesn't run when playing games or listening to music. I was wondering if anyone esle has come across this problem or can help me

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

By "MIC" Im assuming your onboard sound routes the Center Channel through the microphone output?

What games have you tried... do they support DirectSound3D, EAX1 or 2 (not 3\4 Advanced as the nForce doesnt handle anything higher than 2), Dolby Digital?

Unless you are running an application capable of upmixing Stereo to Surround then music is not meant to come from the Center channel.

Matt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

im running games like halo unreal 2 etc surely they should have it

Advertisement