Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB ad

Options
  • 07-11-2003 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Does any1 know the name of the song in the AIB ad where the guy gets stood up outside the cinema and thenhe asks thins other girl to c the movie with him and it just goes through his life marriage, kids etc. then at the end it shows what would have happened if he never asked the other girl....And at the end it says something like "AIB gives you choices"

I heard that it was the doors or the devlins but im not sure
    Any1 know?
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

It's by The Walls.... it's called Catch The Sun, or Touch the Sun... something with "Sun" in it anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

HOYVEN MAYVEN!

Now that thats out of my system ;) Yes its the walls, and I think the doors would take offence at even being considered as being the artist! And if not, i will be for them! ;) Don't hit me justin, no, never, please for the love of god no!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Musette89

Thanks!
    Now do u know where i can find it ???:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

its called 'to the bright and shining sun'

it was a pretty big single so ya can probably get it in HMV or virgin or somewhere like that...

www.thewalls.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

yeah, that song rules:ninja: :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭pyramid man

yeah i have quiet a liking for that song.

it is pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

heres a bit of non sesical trivia,they wrote the music for that ad and upon it being so successful for the ad decided to try and write a few lyrics so they could get a single out of it!

Advertisement