Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mutilation

Options
  • 07-11-2003 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

wouldnt it be kewl if in BF 1942 they had mutilation on the models like in soldier of fortune

It'd be great fun watching the men come apart after ya land a tank round in a squad of them ^_^

what do u guys think

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

would prefare if the gore and that was a bit more realistic. fh seems to be leaning toward that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Falgorn

from my experience of battlefield online, you dont have time to stand around and savour a kill. Its more get the shot in and move on before you become a victim yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

yeah that would be kind of cool but i would like it to be realistic too, cuz i think it would be kind of crap if it was way over the top. cuz it would like ghey.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

Don't know but a couple of gibs here and there would be nice. I don't mind standing around looking at you bits Mr. G

Timeout

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Possibly the only addition they could do for this would be to have a system similar to that of MOHAA. If you shoot a player in the foot or lower leg he hobbles and ends up having to drag his leg [single player anyway]. If they had somethign liek this where depending on where the person is shot it would change thier movement, speed and accurcy [eg getting shot in the hand or arm would slowly decrese your accurcy while standing. Getting shot in the legs slows your movement etc.] This would possibly be the only way they could have this.

Though, someone getting blownup by a grenade and pieces of him flying by your head would be quite funny..... But would take away from the game, to a degree. And anyway, you just dont have time to do it, kill and move on or die really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I quiet like the lil puff of blood in DC....and the height bodies fly upwards when naded :)

Advertisement