Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KOTOR Help!

Options
  • 07-11-2003 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Im stuck on the last fight with Darth Malak i have no idea how to kill him, i keep lowering his health but he gets his power from those jedi in the Chambers. Ive checked all of GameFaq but none of the guides cover this bit? can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

youve gotta release( by release i mean kill : ) ) the Jedi in the chambers and get their power to beat him, you dont get any darkside points so dont worry aobut that

Use throw lightsaber or another power like that to release them

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

if you really want help, then dig this, worked for me:
    if your on the light side, and have a self heal do this:
    when you first attack him, he will take the energy from the chamber, when he does this, run away from him, keep running in different directions etc to make a big distance between you and him, when you have a big distance you can use self heal to boost your health, once your on full health keep running and destroy the chambers with a lightsabre throw, when you do it you will stop running, so be careful and dont let him catch up on you. once you have destroyed all the chambers, and your at full health again, you can attack him. you may need to start running again if your health slips so that you can use the heal thingey. it takes a while, but if you get a good running pattern going you'll have him killed.
    If your on the dark side you can use the chambers yourself with the drain power thing, i guess you use the same tactics as above otherwise.
    seems abit wierd, but i cant think of any other way of killing him, hope you understand it, and it works!

Flogen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Can't really help ya as I'm stuck meself.
    Can any one help me get some prestige?
    Am stuck at the Sith Accademy and can't get into the tomb with the sword as I can't pass the obelisk. It's vexxing me just a little.
    (On a side note, a while back the game kinda froze and went all screwy and when I reloaded it instead of the time played on the save being 20 hours or so it was more like 234,499,748 hours. Does this mean my whole game's gone pear shaped? Logic says yes, my sanity hinges on it being no.):confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Am stuck at the Sith Accademy and can't get into the tomb with the sword as I can't pass the obelisk. It's vexxing me just a little.

Found this a bit tricky myself.
    Use an explosive device on the obelisk to blow it out of the way. Then get ready as all the robot turrets on the right hand side will start shooting at you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Wilbert

Anyone know how to beat Karath and all those guys on the bridge in the Leviathan section? Some of the guides recommend using Force Wave but none of my party have that power.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

I reloaded it instead of the time played on the save being 20 hours or so it was more like 234,499,748 hours

Bugger :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

the game is very buggy, its crahsed on me a couple of times. i can just imagine what the pc version is going to be like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Crashed on me once in the under water lab place. U know if you stand still outta combat and press Y you take out ur sabre and do a fancy move, well i pressed it aload times and it just froze.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Don't ya just love spoilers!

Santa Claus is actually your parents.

See if that turns grey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 che

i found a good way to kill him. when you have all the jedi chamber things broke. Lobe a few of those sticky grenades at him and then chuck all you thermal detonaters at him. easy peasy(ish)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

spoliers please.

put the word spolier in [] at the start of your sentance, then /spoiler in [] at the end.

thank you for your co-operation.

Advertisement