Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP2 at QP2

Options
  • 29-09-1999 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Myself and Telly are gonna play a little Grand Prix2 at QP2, any1 else wanna play ?? Just reply with your circuit choice, preferred team, and I'll sort a timetable

Rules are:

Game is set to Pro difficulty.
    Half Hour Qualifying, and 2/3 race distance. No track config files allowed
    Fresh install of GP with all defaults.

Has any1 got a pretty long(ish) serial cable what might travel the room ??

Slosh Villeneuve.

[This message has been edited by Slosh (edited 29-09-99).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Why not just sit close together? smile.gif

I have a cable that should suffice.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

mmmmmmmmmmm network racing smile.gif

can we not sort out a game with proper network support? i've played both rac rally championship and nascar 2 with 8 players on a LAN and its serious good fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

i couldnt get GP2 to run in Win95 or 98 sad.gif anyone got any ideas. theres always Colin McRae Rally, you only need one disc for up to eight players, and i have that disc smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

I'd LOVE to play network rally games but F1 would be boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Why not just play carmaggeon? Although any multiplayer races I've had turned into fights.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

This is an old grudge match between myself and tellytubby wink.gif but I'm on for any good racing game...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Well McRae rocks in single player so i guess it should be a laff on a LAN, i'll bring it along if yis want. Theres a special LAN install which is 185 megs and all the client comps use that so they dont need the CD. One thing tho, you really need a decent analog controller to play it properly. You dont see the real McRae flying around corners by tapping two keys now do you?? smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

make it so mr troy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

GTA!
    smile.gif
    and Indycar rocks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I have lanned with GTA and Carmeggedon. They do indeed rock, big time. But while it chokes me to say it, Micro$oft's Midtown madness is one of the best with it's cops and robbers game (like ctf crossed with Blues Brothers) It's also suprising easy and accurate to drive with a mouse.

[Insert cool quote here]
    Play GLminesweeper!
    http://www.iol.ie/~adamj/dl/mineswp.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement