Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone For REAL Quake?

Options
  • 08-11-2003 8:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

:p

Hi all! I came across your forum while looking for something totally unrelated to Quake but when I noticed there was some Quakers here I thought I'd say hello and extend an invitation to everyone to come and try some Quake 1 with runes. I don't know if any of you have prior experience with the artifact/runes mod but its the best thing going on this side of the pond. At least in my not so humble opinion. :)

Its nice to see that Quake isn't completely dead yet though the community has slowly dwindled off to only a ghost of its former glory, so all of us old True Quakers need to stick together. :) If any of you are interested you can stop in and mix it up with the rest of us cantankerous old farts on our forums at www.tltq.com or check out one of our 3 main servers at quake.widomaker.com, singed.essentrix.net, or totalquake.essentrix.net. All you'll need is Quake 1 and an attitude. :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

You should really check out fuhquake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Jean-Luc

Some of our players use that client or a modified version of it. Too "perty" for me. I like regular old DOS Quake at its lowest resolution. Makes a man out of ya. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Pff, DOS Quake. I play quake through telnet on my VAX.

Newbies, eh :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Jean-Luc

If I hadna broke my abacus I'd show you a thing or two. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

fcuking dead

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

oOOOoo0o0OOO000oooo0o0oOoOo0000ooOOo0O0oO0oo!!!!!!

Advertisement