Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Coleman - instore - Tower

Options
  • 08-11-2003 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Currently at no. 5 on the Going Underground Chart, Bill Coleman plays an in-store in Tower Records, Wicklow Street this Thursday 13th November. Starts @ 6pm.

Debut ep "A Long Time Coming" available from Tower & Road.

"Floats like a butterfly, stings like a killer bee" apparantly. But I didn't say that - www.irismagazine.net did...

www.bcoleman.com

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

Seeya Thursday - the reference was to your dynamic stage presence... I'll be bringing a jam jar to Tower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 perkythepig

Originally posted by spoiltbrat
    the reference was to your dynamic stage presence

That would have been one of the nights I assaulted the mike then. Always fun that... :D

Here Paddy, this is probably old news to a hardened media professional like yourself, but you were dead good in that Blowers Daughter vidjo like. You might have a future y'know? Paddy does Portlaoise or something like that.

(that is you right?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

I am open to offers of adult work... knowing my luck it would end up "Portlaoise Does Paddy".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 perkythepig

Ah Paddy - you're being too hard on yerself - Portlaoise would never do you. ;)

Advertisement