Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LANMEAT HATE Sunday 17th October

Options
  • 28-09-1999 10:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi all,

The next bi-annual N.I. Lanmeat is just under a month away. Sunday 17th October, Europa Hotel Penthouse Suite, Belfast.

Once again may I invite all you Southern dudes for another days multi-player madness. (This time with a bar! :-))

We had a Tribe of Southern Quakers for LANMEAT SE7EN and I think I can say they all had a great day. (Devore was worse lookin' than I ever imagined)

Quake, QII, Halflife, Tribes are amongst the selction of games on offer.

For more info please contact me or go straight to the official website:-

www.lanmeat.co.uk

Regards,

Rob Tate.
    Devils Advocate.
    Simple Systems.
    www.simplesystems.co.uk

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

no no no my life just isnt complex enough yet! I'm going to try and sort out some sort of group to go up. Nothing official, no cash sponsorship but a good nights ****up (and a rousing chorus of God Save The Queen!)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Im going. Who else is coming ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Devils_Advocate

This time around we wanna have a real good kick about.

No big prizes, just a lot of fraggin.

As there is F1 on the 17th in the middle of the night the 'Team' are hoping to gain access to the hotel at about 3am in the morn (carry outs in hand) to watch the F1 on a big screen as we did this time last year for the F1 final.

So....really its all about Quake, drink, F1 and a good laugh!

Mail me if this sounds like a plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭pox

Can I get a lift from anyone driving
    from london/south england.

(preferably from someone actually going to
    lanmeat =)

Advertisement