Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What Rock/Metal/Punk song are you listening to now?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Lacuna Coil - Lost Lullaby

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

heretic anthem-slipknot...to suit the mood

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

prison sex-tool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

rammstein - keine lust

wait and bleed-slipknot

• Advertisement

avril lavigne-daydream Lol!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Maynard.

Head Like A Hole - NiN

avril lavigne-daydream Lol!! :D

I'm going to hunt you down and kill you Tar ;)

anyway what your listening to doesn't come under the category of either rock or metal, it's pop

SOAD-Fu<k the system

anthrax-what doesn't die!

tenacious d - explosivo

• Advertisement

Nightwish wrote:
    I'm going to hunt you down and kill you Tar ;)

anyway what your listening to doesn't come under the category of either rock or metal, it's pop

SOAD-Fu<k the system

*imagines some1 hunting me down and being shocked at hotness and so dies* ;)
    ya well i hate her 'songs' a lot :)
    doesnt detract from the hotness lol,it's weird tho most girls do say she is not good looking and im like wtf!

metallica-fade to black

kryptonite-three doors down

yes darling...wish away!!!

Lordi - Blood Red Sandman

Nightwish wrote:
    yes darling...wish away!!!
    hey thanks i believe i will but she just got engaged :)

one of my best friends looks kinda like her,do you know how unfair that is lol its like your mate being' generic hot man' lol brad pitt or someone

danger high voltage-electric six

marilyn manson-the fight song

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

NIN - Only

You Kirby, Have great taste in music.

Getting Smaller - NiN

the three degrees-tara blaise

filler/i don't want to hear it-slayer

angel of death-slayer

• Advertisement

Enough with the multi posts!!
    You sicken me Tar Goodnight.

(Psst, Sin City! Woo!)

Opiate - Tool

Maynard. wrote:
    Enough with the multi posts!!
    You sicken me Tar Goodnight.
    goodnight
    &
    fu :) maybe more ppl should post in the middle of the night!
    Maynard. wrote:
    (Psst, Sin City! Woo!)
    ya it was really good i think we should go and see it again lol

slipknot-scream

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Damageplan - Pride.

Nightwish - Devil and the deep dark ocean

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

NIN - Thats What I Get

adema - the way you like it