Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Rock/Metal/Punk song are you listening to now?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Pearl Jam - Once.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Marilyn Manson - Mister Superstar

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

metallica-astronomy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Primus - Tommy The Cat (live)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

metallica-fade to black

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

HIM - I Love You

metallica-am i evil

Apocalyptica - Ruska

slayer-raining blood

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Marilyn Manson - The Beautiful People

• Advertisement

metallica-astronomy

Spinal Tap - Stonehenge

slayer-manditory suicide

Tristania - Circus

slipknot- danger-keep away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

Bouncing Souls - the something special

Brainless **** - the idols are dead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭THEZAPPA

weezer-always

Ten Past Seven - Pistachio

Nightwish - 10th Man Down

• Advertisement

Frank Zappa-yo' mama

i started back in school today and the bully from my primary school decided to come to my school cose no one liked her in the school she was in,F*ck that. :mad:

THEZAPPA wrote:
    Frank Zappa-yo' mama

i started back in school today and the bully from my primary school decided to come to my school cose no one liked her in the school she was in,F*ck that. :mad:

ahh that's a bollox, if she goes at you just tell her to feck off.

Ten Past Seven - The Viewing Point

Evanescence - Even In Death

ahh that's a bollox, if she goes at you just tell her to feck off.

Ten Past Seven - The Viewing Point

I did she was staring at me and all my friends noticed and then she came over and said ''HELEN,I DIDNT SEE YOU THERE''
    and i just looked at her and said ''ow........hi''(in a i dont care get the f*ck away from me,way)so she went away.

and they mixed the classes and she is my class.......ow i need to punch something :mad:

Frank Zappa-baby snakes

THEZAPPA wrote:
    I did she was staring at me and all my friends noticed and then she came over and said ''HELEN,I DIDNT SEE YOU THERE''
    and i just looked at her and said ''ow........hi''(in a i dont care get the f*ck away from me,way)so she went away.

and they mixed the classes and she is my class.......ow i need to punch something :mad:

Frank Zappa-baby snakes

bah, as long as she doesn't go near you yer grand, and i'm sure that if she even does have the nerve to touch you that your freinds would probably stick up for you.

bah, i hate pathetic bullies.....

Ten Past Seven - The Second Bridge

I got a one and a half page essay on my first day back to school.... :(

slayer-circle of beliefs

bah, as long as she doesn't go near you yer grand, and i'm sure that if she even does have the nerve to touch you that your freinds would probably stick up for you.

bah, i hate pathetic bullies.....

Ten Past Seven - The Second Bridge

I got a one and a half page essay on my first day back to school.... :(

She is a biatch,she cant touch me cose i can punch and kick hard really hard,
    she just verbally abuse me but it was 3 years ago so i dont take **** from anyone anymore:she was my best friend for a while in primary.

she is really stupid...........REALLY STUPID.
    she told me that the only reason why she did bully me was cose she was jealous cose i get guy attention.

Frank Zappa-doraine

i got no hw as i am in 4th yr and it is so easy.......wat a waste of a year.

slipknot-vermilion pt II

Epica - The Last Crusade

• Advertisement

THEZAPPA wrote:
    She is a biatch,she cant touch me cose i can punch and kick hard really hard,
    she just verbally abuse me but it was 3 years ago so i dont take **** from anyone anymore:she was my best friend for a while in primary.

she is really stupid...........REALLY STUPID.
    she told me that the only reason why she did bully me was cose she was jealous cose i get guy attention.

Frank Zappa-doraine

i got no hw as i am in 4th yr and it is so easy.......wat a waste of a year.

Yeah, just forget about her, she wouldn't be worth it.

I got a lot of english home work tonight, but meh, i like english :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement