Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For football fans only

Options
  • 24-09-1999 9:16pm

This was a post on the Blackburn rovers website.This poor guy got some stick !

Topic Damien Duff

Posted by Eric Karstensen on 9/22/99, 9:51:19 AM
    Damien is one of the most gifted player i know! Here in Norway it is a club as want to buy him. In a few years hi will play for England, thats for sure!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

This is why I don't read the football board. I haven't a clue what you just said there. smile.gif

That is why i said for football fans only !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Where the **** is the Blackburn Rovers website, why would you be reading it, and who the **** cares about Blackburn anyway?

Vorosha can you not read the post.FooTBall FanS ONLY! I dont think that is you ! !

Vorosha wake up little snoozy,Smell the salts !!

Why dont you try reading the I am Stupid board,you might fit in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Yeah, for sure. Hes probably like those tossers that used to be on MTV. That Duff guy is a coll soccer player for sure. Well actually he was probably slagged off, not for claiming that he'll be playing for England, but because as everyone knows......hes ****e.

• Advertisement

Do you not understand how a football fan could measure you up in disbelief as you pont around talking about 'Blackburn Rovers'. No-one ****ing gives two ****es about 'Blackburn Rovers'. Get your little tight *****together and understand that a Topic title of 'Blackburn Rovers fans only' would be much more considerate to people who would rather relieve themselves from the ****tyness of football and concentrate on the CAKE! B!TCH!

The point that you are missing....
    (i take it you are irish)
    Is that Damien Duff is a full International for Ireland,and next to Robbie Kean he is one of the most promising young Irish players around.
    Your a bit stupid realy !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 goodie

Bllody hell there's any other Rovers supporter in Ireland! i hope!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 goodie

Bllody hell there's another Rovers supporter in Ireland! i hope!

The point your ****ing missing
    (I take it you're ****ing irish)
    is that Blackburn ****ty Rovers did NOT have to be mentioned at ANYTIME and the whole ****ing farce that is the Blackburn ****ty Rovers team could have been ****ing avoided. As far as I'm concerned Blackburn ****ty Rovers may aswell be '********* ******' (A.K.A. A ****ING EXPLETIVE)!

• Advertisement

Vorosha chill baby !
    Forget Blackburn !Its just the team he plays for.Point is,he is a famous Irish player.Now i see when the word Blackburn Rover's is mentioned you go into histerics !
    Mabey you got a fobia or somthing,i just dont know ?
    Its like sombody saying Look at that player Bunny isnt he brill loike !I betch some day he will play for the national Welsh quake team !
    I can see you are still that bit slow,there is a bit of a parashoot on your penny.Dont worry this time next year it will all come to you.
    BTW were you get that name Vorosha it sounds like big fat Russian Prostitute.
    OK must head one more thing In ******** ****** to ****** and ***** your ****** Git.

U R SO BENT

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

need any help with that handle vor? smile.gif

[This message has been edited by ButcherOfNog (edited 30-09-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

I know Damian Duff, he used to live like 2 minutes away from me. Me an me mates used to chase down him an his mates every day an kill them cos they were all faeg, most of them still are. Still see them in the pub to this day.

u still love me....

juNk laa

Vorosha that all you could come up with ?
    Ahh im dissapointed now.I was hopeing for somthing good there.

I thought my primative approach might shut you up... please, please, please, hold a grudge, get giddy/angry and tell all your friends about me.

Oh, and please... PLEASE... STOP BEING BENT!

hahaAHAA Aha AHAH HAHHA HAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAAH

oh and here listen, I'm just bored in work. None of this is true. False.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

G'WAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurp! do u break dance sir??????

Vorosha well i was just jokeing m8.I was a bit board too tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

SPURS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
    ijust had to say it smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

jesus!
    spurs!
    that makes me you and shinji the only quaken spurs fans aro0und methinks!

hello next round of the uafa cup!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

and hello acronym spelling lessons for you Eamo tongue.gif

Advertisement