Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESAT Performance outside 01 area

Options
  • 21-09-1999 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

anyone tried it yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

maxpayne has, talk to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭acous

I have, talk to me! wink.gif

where i am, its better to indigo servers than IOL OR eircom/tinet.
    quake pings:
    IOL: 195-210
    Eircom: 220-240
    Esat: 180-195 (from galway, all empty, motorola 28.8k ext)

UT pings are fscked up, anyone else get that? the server browser gives me 120 pings to some UK servers.

sometimes downloads are like 1.5k but at quiet times they're up around the 3.2k, if i download 2 at a time they usually add up to 3.2k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Jelvon

yea that is pretty much my experience of esat here in monaghan, however on my 56kps modem sometime downloads hit 5.2 kps, mostly thought they remain at 4.7 or so.

Jelvon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

my god the monaghan men are TAKING OVER !!! smile.gif

ButcherOfNog
    Hot Internet Virgins
    clans.quake.ie/hiv
    butcherofnog@quake.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭MikeS

A good way to test out you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭MikeS

sorry about that smile.gif

A good way to test out your connection speeds form whatever area your loged into is to try out this place it gives your ping etc. in real time...try it out HTTP://visualroute.datametrics.com/

When u get there just click on your.....awww just do it its simple they even have an <-- to guide you lol smile.gif Try It smile.gifOh and after saying all that i have to say after being with ESAT since they started i really think they SUCK!! AND!!! ppl outside Dublin who try this out dont be SHOCKED! **** happens !

MikeS

PS yep im still here smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

OMG MikeS, I thought u had moved onto Q2 or summat smile.gif

Advertisement