Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Republic on the cheap

Options
  • 09-11-2003 11:00pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just saw Republic the revolution in Game for €30, now ive intended on getting this for some time, but never actually got round to it, but this seems a good price. however, there must be a reason for it...... is it a load of crap? maybe its worth 30yoyos, can anyone help me with this?

Flogen

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Play.com - 17.99 GBP (which is currently 26.1582 EUR)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

I bought this when it came out, just couldnt get into it. The biggest problem was every conversation was performed in Russian to add to the authenticity(or it could have been a made up language for all I know), now i would have no problem with this, but they could have at least had subtitles. I hadnt a clue what was going on.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

so how the hell do you understand whats being said, thats a bit of an oversight!

Flogen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MrPinK

It's not Russian, it's the same sort of jibberish they use in the Sims. It's not suprising the price has dropped already, the game has flopped. It looks good but has little in the way of substance or depth. Becomes boring and even irritating after a couple of days playing. I'd give it a miss.

Advertisement