Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Fast Food Rockers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

My dad's been singing that song for about a year before they released it, so he bought the Cd and played it loudly for a week :mad:.
    Crucifix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

The perfect antidote to such crap is Ugly Duckling.. go find their track "Meatshake" (on their Taste The Secret.. album)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

This "band" isn't even worth talking about....but Ill do it anyway.. :rolleyes: I wonder if they voluntarily agreed to do that song and video...I dont know how any sane person could...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

they're damn annoying, my sister is always singing that pizza song and it makes me so hungry:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Think this ones been posted on the wrong forum can someone move it to "Crimes Against Humanity" please (if such a forum exists)

• Advertisement
Advertisement