Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1204 songs on one DVDCD playing in the car.

Options
  • 09-11-2003 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd share some info. Well four years ago I bought a gizmo as per attachment MPROM, connected it to a normal CD Rom and was very happy to hear 200 of my favourite songs on one MP3 CD. Today I bought a Liteon DVD CD Rom drive 34 euro's connected it up and inserted a recently made DVDCD and was delighted to hear 1204 of my favourite songs on one CD.
    We really have come a long way since the 8 track.
    PS Hope this of interest to somebody http://www.carmp3.de/Gerate/MP-ROM/mp-rom.html although in German gives you an idea!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭patch

How much did ya wind up spending? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

patch wrote:
    How much did ya wind up spending?

Originally bought the unit for 80 euro including a PSU the separate DVD rom I bought yesterday was 34 euro. All in all delighted and looking forward to the coming of Super DVD when I'll have 5,000 songs on one CD.
    Thanks for the interest!!!

Advertisement