Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mot du jour...

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by lili
    i didn't know you lived with a frenchy. that's the reason why you speak so well french

lol - well I can speak it ok, but I am useless at writing it! :D

i think people of our countries appriciate each other. :)

oh yes indeedie, that's one way to put it :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

on the plus side Beruthiel, you are only living with a french man, french women are so much worse. I was warned when i first started dating her but did i listen?
    The problem is that french women are very passionate, which basically means they are akin to sticks of dynamite. One moment they are professing their undying love for you the next they errupt in a mailstrom of shouting.

there are two sides to passion :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by Unpossible
    french women are so much worse. I was warned when i first started dating her but did i listen?

lol
    yup - I've heard all about french women ;)
    hence the reason he's happy to have an irish g/f

(me waits for lili to have a heart attack)

yea my g/f told me that a lot of french men are looking abroad for women as the french women themselves are just too much hassle. I can see why. Sorry lili, im sure your the exception to the rule, (if only my g/f was)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭lili

houlaaaaaaaa!
    you know what?
    french girls are egocentric:D
    that's the prob, they need attention everytime.
    but except me of course, i think i'm almost an angel:p

• Advertisement

your all angels, often angry explosive angels but angels all the same.

hey its not boring when you have to watch everything that you say

sigh ok time for my usual sentence in french:

je suis désolé ma belle lili

i don't know if we can generalize, but i remember when i was in USA that people there, noticed i was french even before i have to talk (after talking nomore doubt by the way:D )
    sure, we don't like to be bothered and maybe we are a little arrogant. and by the end we like to put the mess in a relationship it's more spicy :p

I pride myself on being able to tell where people are from. Im usually close if not correct. I can tell if someone is from mainland europe, england, america and certain countries in europe.

i forgot to say that it was written "chipie" on my blue jeans jacket, that explain all i think;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement