Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FH-A vs FH-B report

Options
  • 10-11-2003 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭

It took 2 weeks to play, but it was worth it just to see Vin**** getting owned :>

First map, was q3dm7, FH-B's choice in TDM, which they chose because Lorc had never seen the OSP maps before. dest crashed and couldn't reconnect just as the game started, so Nex played instead. Was lucky because dm7 is the only map that q3p (me, space, flamey) knows how to play so we cessed in unison while an unco-ordinated FH-B had 2 players cessing their brains out while 2 players sat back and camped. As everyone should know about dm7, you can have 4 players cessing or you can have 4 players sitting back, either of these tactics work fine. But 2 camping and 2 cessing is a recipe for disaster since the 2 players cessing will just get owned repeatedly (no matter how good they are) while the two players sitting back do nothing for the team except get a few easy spawn kills. So because of this it was an easy win for FH-A:
    fhavsfhbdm7.jpg

Next we played q3ctf2. FH-B sorely missed dest's ctf2 attacking skills and the duo of casc+lorc didn't gel as well. FH-A had flamey in base with Spaceman mid/attack and me and Aly in attack.
    fhavsfhbctf2.jpg

A week later we managed to get both teams together to finish the fixture, starting with w2. FH-B had Vin on flag def as usual with Nex doing rail def and attacking at key moments, while FH-A had flamey on flag and Aly secondary defence/attack. a straightforward cap by FH-A early on gave the lead despite constant pressure on our base by casc+dest (these two did work well together). Thats when Nex started attacking more for FH-B and it paid off when he got a really awkward cap to level the sides. FH-A got more of the powerups though, and I managed a quick double rocketjump out of base up high although I got railed, Spacey was there to pick up the flag and take it home. Got another cap later to give us a coushin and the map ended with a cross-steal.
    fhavsfhbw2.jpg

Finally, FH-A's map osp6.. although dm7 would have suited us better in retrospect. FH-B got the better start, and had the lead for the first few minutes thanks to good railing by Nex. They did well on the quads and there wasn't much in it until FH-A started holding RA for longer periods of time.
    fhavsfhbosp6.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Spaceman

Good games all round, really enjoyed playin gainst Nex and Vin :)
    roll on more games!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

well done lads. get going with your week 2 games, i'll update q.ie later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

Burn in hell paddeh u ****er!
    As u for jim, it was the best cap ever, awkward my ass, join paddeh in hell!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Spaceman

ah Nexy, I was being sincere, i really enjoyed our games together!! Surely you can see that!! SURELY TO GOD!! I LOVE U NEX!!!! P L E A S E D O N T H A T E MEEEE!!!!! I HAD TO KILL U ALL THOSE TIMES KILLY MADE ME :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭weak infant

haha vin got owned

• Advertisement
Advertisement