Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q2 tourneys at qp2

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

conor sucks on a lan smile.gif

ButcherOfNog
    Hot Internet Virgins
    clans.quake.ie/hiv
    butcherofnog@quake.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

Right so.......It shall just go down as me picking it all up wrong. We can start afresh again at QP/Dublan....but be warned....my next greeting will be an extremly subtle sly doggish afair.....keep a close eye out for it.....if ya blink ya could miss it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Righto Creative, I'll be watching ya closely so smile.gif. Noggie, thats one severe kicking for you (at q2) on the next LAN, on which I do not suck tongue.gif

Eamo, i'll have to search the depths of my heart to see if i can really give you back yer PC, i'm getting kind of addicted to TFC smile.gif

plus, the bloke from TE I rang said they're doing the wiring for the isdn tomorrow/Tues, so the line is going in on Thursday smile.gifsmile.gif finally a game of TFC or q2 without the overpowering smell of ancient curries assaulting my nostrils smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Muahahhaha, we should be gettin ours in real soon, the bloke in TE finally gave into Shinji's badgering and we're in!

Should be back on the oul servers kikin some sweet little anal passage with the HIV boys (Q2 that is) in a while. good good,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Gwan Dave ya mad bint.

So who wants to be paired up with me so.... I was thinking we could cart PeeWee down and we can have some fun.

Kegs.

He'll be in an isolation booth to stop Conor bating the ****e out of him.. of course.

• Advertisement

Junks right!!...poick our own teams!!!!

Oh, I didn't realise the team picking thing was such an issue. Both Eamon and Creative have very good arguements, so here's my suggestion...

We play a 2v2 war, players can pick their team mate.

Then on Sunday, (for fun) we play 2v2 maybe 3v3 (depending on the numbers) rocket arena, and all players are lashed in a hat and if the hat isn't big enough I'll let yis use one of my contraceptives wink.gif uummmm oily.

I think this twud be fun, because tbh a 2v2 war is a bit too serious to some ppl to be mated with a muppet and loosing in the first round, not on really. Where as a rocket arena tourny well I dunno would jus be a laugh, I wouldn't even mind if I got say ummm Castor 01 02! wink.gif hahah low blow, sorry lad had to be done.

I'll be helpin with Q2 organisation especially after the fine job I did last year! well no, das a lie. But DeV has me down for it anyway, dunno why but he has, but I was gonna do it anyway. Thnx Tom.

Shheeit I'm bored.
    Love to do a Q2N update now totally slammin some poor fukin youngfella for no reason, aahh those were the days.

Anyway, yeah thats my 2 euro's worth, when's that money out btw, and how many euro's will it be for a pint of stout??? Eamon, could you look that up???

Fukin fm104 play the same sh!te every half hour, kunts, their jus about to play that fukin blue is the colour song. Like it was okay when it first came out like butt ffs, get over it.

bit freaked out, not sure why...

juNk laa

Agreed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

cA will kill at QP/dubLAN.

Agreed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Agreed. When do I get my soul back?

[Insert cool quote here]
    Play GLminesweeper!
    http://www.iol.ie/~adamj/dl/mineswp.jpg

Well Kev, if worst comes to worst sure we can always make up a pretty sweet team, we're sure to win like wink.gif. I won't be pairin up with Shank cos we're both usin my puter and I don't think Pete is comin. Are we pickin are team mate or is it gonna be an out of the hat jobby??? I reckon we pick our own. Kev, ya better fookin show up now ya tinker.

HIV will be handing out the baitins at this btw, I truly hope that DF get a clan together for it, I will not forgive nor forget what the bints did to me wink.gif

u know u love me....

juNk laa

Advertisement