Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sheet music

Options
  • 10-11-2003 2:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭

iv been looking for sites to download iron maiden and metallica sheet music
    does this break copyright laws? if so ignore this post if not does anyone know some good sites

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Just download some fan written tabs.

Those are perfectly within the law, I do think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

www.tabcrawler.com

Mainly fan-written tabs. Not sure of what quality the Metallica and Iron Maiden tabs are, take a look and you may find one with a high rating amongst the many rubbish tabs, you'll get the ratings beside the links.
    Don't think it's breaking copyright laws because people mainly figured them out themselves.
    Very hard to find sheet music on the internet, at least it is for me, you'll have to live with tablature.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Is it tab or sheet music you're looking for?
    For sheet music, one of the best things to do is download good midi files, then view the actual notes with a midi viewer program. NoteWorthy composer is good for that.

Otherwise, Power Tab is a good tab program you could look into.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

well it was sheet music i was looking for
    its for my brother and he cant read the tabs but he will learn if i cant find it as sheet music
    i found The Call Of Ktulu in sheet music but thats all, realy hard to find :(
    thanks for the midi idea sinecure ill give it a try

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

i just tried the midi to notes converter program and its excelent excatly want i wanted thanks again Sinecure

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭disgruntled

try power tab editor you can download tabs in sheet music form free and you can listen to them wel crappy midi versions of them.
    www.power-tab.net for the program and www.powertabs.net for the tabs.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

get yourself the demo version of guitar pro 4, then head on over to mysongbook.com where u will find a gazzilion metalica and maiden tabs. dont worry about that 30 day demo thing, its still works even after the 30 days (u just cant save changes to anything)

Advertisement