Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swg

Options
  • 10-11-2003 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭

Is there/was there a seperate SWG forum? If not (It might be private for all I know) is there any way of setting one up?

The game has released here now, and although a lot of people might have been playing on the US servers for a while, the UK ones are just up and running the last couple of weeks.

From what I can tell the game is huge - and in a couple of days there's already quite a few people i've grouped with under the idea of starting a guild, so if there are a good few people from boards.ie looking to get together, a seperate forum might be a good idea.

There are a lot of tips that can be put up there, a lot of information (about worlds / maps / different things to find) and it would be a lot simpler than trying to fit it into an MMORPG forum or general games forum.

Anybody else playing the game or interested in a forum for this?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Are you saying then that the answer is no? Just want it clarified. The thing is it would be a waste to deny it just because to boards members couldn't pull their heads out of their own back sides :D

Personally I don't know about the situation of SWG back then but that's when the american servers went up. The Euro servers have just gone up in the last couple of weeks and the game was only officially released here on friday. I've seen a lot of people so far take instant interest in the game.

If the answer is a no already then fair enough. It was just a suggestion, though I would hope against hope that if the forum were granted, we wouldn't end up with muppets like the ones in that thread.

Thanks anyway in advance :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

may i suggest Massively Multiplayer forum. if you're looking for a wookie husband, im afraid we dont have any left now. :(

adnans

I just happen to think that even just form 2 days worth of playing, there seems to be too much in this game to try and throw it in with the massive multiplayer forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

It's not how big the game is, it's how big it's following is on boards.

Simple, no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

simple, yes.

Well yeah that's true. I figured there would be quite a lot of people on boards who would have bought this, gauging it on previous talk from boards user. I guess I was wrong. They must have been put off by the original reviews of the game when it first came out in america.

Ah well - no harm done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by ][cEMAN**

Ah well - no harm done.

How can you be so sure?

.logic.

I'm not. But i'm hoping, because otherwise I wouldn't be able to sleep at night, and we can't have that now can we?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by ][cEMAN**
    I'm not. But i'm hoping, because otherwise I wouldn't be able to sleep at night, and we can't have that now can we?

Depends, if you work night shifts I'd hate to see you asleep on the job.

.logic.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement