Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox bundle

Options
  • 10-11-2003 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭

anyone know where i can get the cheapest Xbox bundle?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

I'm not 100% sure, but I think even World of Wonder had an Xbox, Halo, Midtown Madness 3 and two other games for less then 200 Euro.

The official one is “an Xbox console, Halo, Midtown Madness 3 and a voucher for two months’ subscription to Xbox Live for only €209”.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Its only in GAME where you can get two free games with the bundle (Medal of Honor: Frontline and Timesplitters 2) so suprisingly, they offer the best deal.

I am not sure how online stores fare but many are unlikely to ship to Ireland anyway, or you would have to pay high shipping costs.

Originally posted by f®eak_s©enery
    Its only in GAME where you can get two free games with the bundle (Medal of Honor: Frontline and Timesplitters 2) so suprisingly, they offer the best deal.

Could you read my post, you'll see your wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Originally posted by monument
    Could you read my post, you'll see your wrong.

No need to be brash. I didn't see your post at the time I clicked "Reply" because, well, you hadn't posted yet, and there is four minutes between our posting times as proof.

Anyway, it seems like Worlds of Wonder hold a better deal, am interested in seeing what two extra games they are offering.

• Advertisement

Yes, thinking about it the price I said is most likely wrong (I’m probably mixing it up with the console price) - I’ll have at look for their catalogue later. BTW I don’t think they have an Dublin branches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

You get the 2 months subscription at Game in the bundle also

not intersted in live as i dont have BB ...yet....
    209.99 euro w/ four games think they are Halo, Midtown Madness, Timesplitters 2 and some other game

interesting.. im gonna head into town on wed have a look around and see what the story is. thinking of selling my PS2 cause i never play it except for FF and i only really play movies on it and with the XBOX ill have a DVD player. hmmmm...:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭full forward

How much is the PS2 in Ireland? Its stg£124.99 in amazon.

• Advertisement
Advertisement