Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UT at DubLan

Options
  • 04-10-1999 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭

I am doing the format and stuff for the UT tourneys at dublan

I think we should do a 1 -v- 1 and a 2 -v- 2 tourney. Maybe a 4 -v- 4 clan tourney if we can get enuf bods

So if will be there and would be intrested in giving UT a rattle slap a reply in here

(BTW I will have a couple of copys of the latest demo download on CD if you cannot be arsed downloading it)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Sounds good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

definitely.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

yup, count me in for the clan games

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

*sigh*

i suppose so

smile.gif

i play with an uber ninja bot as a partner?
    much better than you muppets smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Bah sod all this 1 v 1 *****- I want MONSTER InstaGib games! And loads of CTF!! And team DM! Yes.

Teeth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

umm, whats UT and will it run on my machine and does it have a DM4 map?

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

ROFL smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Count me in jah.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

moi aussi

[Insert cool quote here]
    Play GLminesweeper!
    http://www.iol.ie/~adamj/dl/mineswp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Yes Count me in, but make sure you have a team CTF organised or there will be "trouble" wink.gif

Gandalf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

instagib 4 ever!

Well I think we'll be able to drag ourselves away from other activities to manage a game of UT or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Yes. Count me and Dog in this aswell. Anything for some fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Since I'm now apparently co-organising this with Vagga, I'm thinking along the lines of a nice big clan knockout cup... 5 on 5, played in all the demo levels apart from DM-Morpheus (which really isn't a team game level, imo).

While there's no reason that people shouldn't form clans just for the event, I'd love to see the "old" clans taking part... I know EM will, and probably DzR... HIV? CT? CG? INC? DK? DF? GI?

We'll try to get as much of this sorted out as possible before the event. Clan leaders, mail me if you want to enter a team or two for the UT Clan Cup.... smile.gif

Ja,
    Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

i reckon ill play ut and maybe we could sracp together a 4 team or 5 dk!
    yay

G

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

well, hiv should b able to scrape together a team, 5 might be pushing it for some clans though, 4v4 might b better.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

yeh that too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Stop whining Gand, CTF will be played as part of the Clan Cup... I was thinking of throwing all the levels into the pot, and getting teams to play 3 matches - pick a level each, and a third level is selected at random from the rest. Therefore, teams will have the option of playing CTF or DOM...

A couple of people seem worried about making the games 5 on 5.... I chose that number because that's what Epic told us would be about the "right" number for a clan game, and thats what I anticipate the UKUTCL will be played with... but if clans are having serious trouble scraping together 5 players, we can always drop to 4v4...

Ja,
    Rob

[This message has been edited by Shinji (edited 05-10-99).]

Advertisement