Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Dinner for Vegetarians...

• 10-11-2003 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭

So... the reason Im posting is because christmas is fook all time away, and in my family we have a tradition of taking turns to cook the Xmas dinner. Last year it was my bro, so this year its me. Im looking forward to it, but Im a little stumped menu wise. Both my dad and my sister are vegetarians, and weve always done the Quorn Roast and a nut roast for them, but its getting kinda tired and Id like to do something different. Also, my aunt and her partner are joining us and theyre vegetarians too. Myself, my ma and my brother are meat eaters, and we'll get a boned & rolled turkey and a joint of beef (we dont like ham) so were taken care of. I dont want to take the easy way out and lump them with a plate full of vegetables..... and I want it to be something festive.... ie veggie lasagne wont really do. Anyone got any suggestions?

Comments

Advertisement