Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boktai: The Sun Is In Your Hand

Options
  • 10-11-2003 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know much about this game
    Great idea, will it work with irish weather ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

got quite good reviews , good idea , a bit gimmiky though , yea it would work with irish weather

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

it has an internal clock too for places where sun seldom hits the ground or where its night all the time. places like Iceland, Sweden and Antartica. also things like battery packs and Sun banks are available in levels.

i've also seen sun sensor cracks on certain websites which simulate the sun. crazy kojima and his games.

adnans

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The sensor isn't fooled by artificial light either. A bit annoying considering that I only ever play my GBA under a big light because I can't see anything otherwise.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

What I heard from my sources in Konami is that the european release is 112 months off. Which sounds nothing short of dodgy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

9 years is a hell of a wait...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Saw it in nintendo magazine. From your mans descriptions it sounded a bit boring really

oopsy 12 months :D

Advertisement