Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanna write for CHIE?

Options
  • 04-10-1999 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭

Okay, anyone interested in writing for a new-look CHIE give me a shout. I'm not doing the new design, Hoony is and it looks great. It'll have the DSN name and all. You don't need to know html or anything, just how to type.

Players/commentators from all FPS communities (Q1/2/3 tribes, UT, etc) are welcome but only if you can write english and have something original to say about competitive gaming. Anyone interested, mail me (slapper@cybergal.com). This CH network going to expand so all countries have their own ch site which is used for talk on internationals, etc.

A good mix of oldschool/newschool players would be nice.

Mark.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Yes, me write english good.
    Hmmm... like... articles 'n stuff?

H0 H0 H0...etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

That depends. How often would we (or I) be contributing. I would love to make the odd contribution when I think its needed but I couldn't be doing what you do ie. updating it daily.

El

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭earthworm_jim

People don't have to update often, the odd time would be fine. I only update once or twice a week. Takes about 20 minutes a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

I would do it but i'm sure people don't give a **** what i say smile.gif

bubbles

bubbles@iol.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

id do it, but ireckon the best q2 pov comes from our own BoN.
    but sure he cant even update quake.ie once a week!

ask shinji, he hasnt a bnogs notion of what hes on about, he just buIIsh1ts about everything1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

OKAY

I'll do it if you'll have me.

El

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Yes. Count me in. Im sure I've got a few things I could add as long as im not ****ing sensored smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

ye cool count me in

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

fyi eamo, quake.ie news updated smile.gif

ButcherOfNog
    Hot Internet Virgins
    clans.quake.ie/hiv
    butcherofnog@quake.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I'd be interested only I'm so new school that I don't know what Chie is smile.gif

[Insert cool quote here]
    Play GLminesweeper!
    http://www.iol.ie/~adamj/dl/mineswp.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Indeed you should ask shinji so he can rightly say he works on every web related project in the known world smile.gif

If I'm allowed ta waffle about more then just Tribes and UT and stuff I will do a article or two for ya if you like? smile.gif

[This message has been edited by tHE vAGGABOND (edited 05-10-99).]

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Thank you Amp. I was about to step in and say the same thing. Now lads I've said it before but please explain yourselves a bit more for us idiots. IJNO (it's just not on)
    and WSTBNF(we're supposed to be newbie friendly)

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Mark
    If yor looking for a man with alot of time on his hands. I would be honoured to join your group of elite updating CH-IE. My preferance would be, to reside over the Q3 side of things if your looking for a extra hand.

JEDI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Ill do it..i can offend people with the best of them...and i can be serious also when the need arises......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

How dare you!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

C'mere ta me eamo lad.... *BOKK*

Now go outside and stand in the corridor and think about what you did. And don't come back in here until you're ready to behave yourself.

Advertisement