Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drunken talk, a fine art?

• 13-11-2000 6:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

"Wes takkin to tha frenof urs, whassisname, little fellla,mmmmmmmm, hhahahaa he said i wes drunk sas a punk in a trunk......errrm,i ses to im ****ORF, ahhhhhh,he fell on his ars,cuddnt takeda whissky, liteweight....... errrbugger,impretty tired ru?needa takes some ****,here have an alcoholic bevverage,ON ME!!!arrah furgettaboutit.......
    whore u?whered u do with my drinhk?WHA?!??!
    Shurupya****ya!!ill kick ur hed up ur hole if u dont goway.......mmmmugh....bugger...."

<Snip>
    not appropriate.

I Don't Have Time, for this MICKEY MOUSE BULL****!!!

[This message has been edited by Monty - the one and only (edited 13-11-2000).]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

What the hell did i do wrong now?!??
    It was only a joke, crikey man!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Yes, thank you monty - you may very well have saved me months of counseling. rolleyes.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hey Santa,
    How much do u charge I need to talk to someone people say I have many probs so if u can forward ur price list it would be great. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Er, I meant, for me smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

drunkards arnt funny....
    my little brother (13) was nearly beaten up by a 40 year old over his window being smashed!!
    (this was on saturday)
    then my friend stood in for my brother cause i wasnt there... i was babysitting.
    my friend got his 2 front teeth knocked out and ive been told he kicked the f*ck out of the older man!!
    after the fight the man went off and returned with a samurie sword.. and went after my little brother. my good friend stood in again and had it put to his neck...
    my friend grabbed the sword by the blade & pulled it away from his neck. thank god it wasnt a real one or it would have sliced his fingers off and not just cut them..

today the man (Tony Curly)a.k.a FAT TONY found out that my little brother didnt do it!!

he piled himself full of drink to approch my bro who told him to plainly go f*ck himself or he'll get his friends from springfield down to give him a punishment shooting in the leg.

lol he ment it!!
    Oj was there....... ask him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

THATS PRETTY FU**ED UP RIGHT THERE!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

GO JERRY GO JERRY hahaha
    he piled himself full of drink to approch my bro who told him to plainly go f*ck himself or he'll get his friends from springfield down to give him a punishment shooting in the leg.

The simpsons live on springfield its in ur imagination ffs wink.gif

Wheres my pint gone?!?!?!?

[This message has been edited by Take it (edited 18-11-2000).]

springfield is in tallaght, dublin
    it is well known for all the rough ppl
    that live there..
    not all of them are bad, there is a lot of good ppl there..
    still there is a lot of bad as well....
    with gunz an knives and bombs etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Your brother must be FAIRLY hard to have mates from Springfield is he? People with guns and knives and bombs and stuff. He got that kinda weight that he'll organise a shooting for someone? That's FAIRLY hard awright.

I got family in Springfield on a side note. I know some bad ****s there but you can be damn sure if i went askin my cousins to go shoot someone for hitting me a slap they'd laugh their bollix off like. Life sucks.... get a helmet.

Drunk people ARE funny.
    Knowing hard men don't make you hard.
    Don't make you cool either.

Whining and whinging about someone's violence towards another then laughing and getting schoolboy excited when they retaliate or threaten to is just so weak its incredible.

I don't know the question nor the answer but violence is not the answer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

I had a drunk girl come up to me the other day who swore (and I mean literally) that see knew me and that I lived in Manchester. Apparently my name is Paul I’m 21 and I play football with her brother. She was adamant that she was only talking to me the other week and that I was only pretending I didn’t know her as she was drunk. My friends couldn’t stop laughing at her and I found it funny myself.

Drunk people are funny especially when you see them again when their sober. wink.gif

• Advertisement

doc was she good looking??
    cause you could have had her!!
    just tell her youve been signed up for a pro team and you want to get to know her better..
    yeh know sweet talk her..
    lol biggrin.gif
    j/k!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Originally posted by Crash&Burn:
    Hey Santa,
    How much do u charge I need to talk to someone people say I have many probs so if u can forward ur price list it would be great. smile.gif

LMFAO biggrin.gif you muppet biggrin.gif

Advertisement