Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GT have challenged CG to CA

Options
  • 02-10-1999 3:26pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Fun game, nothing serious, reminds me of a certain clan who challenged nD to a 4 v 4 ctf game as their first outing smile.gif

This is formal notice of booking the CA server from 9 on Sunday evening for an hour (maybe less).

Good to see a new clan thats keen to play...

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

Go easy on us now Dev,please.were only a new clan. sad.gif

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

jaysus you should have a word with Steven then heheh, he challenged us smile.gif

CG always play for fun, and we'll mix it up if its too one sided...

DeV.

THANKS Dev,i'll have to talk to steve about this challenges,2clan match's this weekend shesh! sad.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Nah CA Clan matches are cool, pity theres not much happening at the moment...

Darth Slosh.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Grand_Izer

oh dear.....

Might as well write the obituary now.

-= Clan GT =-
    Born sometime last week
    Conceived by Nexus's ****ed off mind
    and promptly killed by by Clan CG

RIP smile.gif

• Advertisement

Thanks for the vote of confidence DEATH and i would also like to Thank IZER for his lovely obituary smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

so *cough* did *cough* GT win then?
    smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

ah Gt wil 0wn im not gonna be there sure wink.gif

sunglasses.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Soz Dev that I missed the match I kinda went to watch the Scum match in the pub and stayed celebrating tongue.gif

Did we win ??

Gandalf.

(5-0 take it scum ---- Ohhhhh me head)

www.gibworld.com/gandalf gandalf@gibworld.com

yes its official,GT lost to CG,well actually got hammered but it was good for experience as our first clan match.btw we also barely got beaten by TDD.Great games from both CG and TDD.Thx alot lads
    p.s anytime CG want a rematch GT(GAUNTLET) will be there.
    Thx again lads smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Grand_Izer

Them fighting words Nexus...

(sure your up to it?)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Fair balls to GT, they are the first clan we have fought who didnt hide somewhere and spam or get koopa to play under an assumed name.

They actually came out and fought, hard, and we had a good laugh. Lads, we'll play ye whenever ye want.

DeV.

Ta Dev,we'll take u on anytime (except sunday at 9pm,another clan match with TDD)oh and Dev remember there was five of us and Three of ye.well at least we tried
    GOD HELP GT,WE NEED IT sad.gif

Advertisement