Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

loadind game probs

Options
  • 10-11-2003 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭

Hi lads.

I have been playing BF 1942 most of the day, but tonight I cant join a game, it joins a server ok and loads but the I get a buzz for a second and then it stops loading and I am back in gamespy.

Cranoo.:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

You joining games where you dont have the map or version number?

Check in gayspy on the right ti says the map name when you highlight a server you may not have it or a version they playing.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭cranoo

no everything is ok map loads then just reverts to gamespy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

try using ASE to join a game

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Very simple but check the following:

Make sure your Battlefield1942 is patched up to the latest version [Battlefield 1942 v1.5 See this thread for info on this patch]. Also make sure that the server your connecting to is of the mod you select. You may be trying to connect to a DesertCombat server [etc.] but dont have that mod installed.

I would, of course, reccomend using ASE or another server browser. I find GaySpy to be pants. The ingame one is also plop but thats due to the fact it has to run through Gayspy

Advertisement