Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Irishman, Paddy Englishman and Paddy Scotsman

• 10-11-2003 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭

Anyone got any good Paddy Irishman, Paddy Englishman and Paddy Scotsman jokes?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

yup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Oh, I've got some really great ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Zer0^

how about u tell us some and we laugh not the other way around ^^ i no a few but 2 long 2 type

post a few ! fuhrio :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

i have got the bestest one

why did paddy irish man paddy english man and paddy scotsman cross the road?

.... coz they wanted to go to the other side......
    ......... my mum thinks im cool

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

[lazy mode]
    File - open - new window
    On one [Post Reply]
    On the other click on http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=22
    You can then use the Search this Forum: button to find jokes.
    You can then right click on the link at the bottom of each joke and Copy Shoutcut, which you can paste into the Reply so we can all see them...
    [/lazy mode off]

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement