Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rogue Squadron 3 the verdict

Options
  • 10-11-2003 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

Well factor 5 have done it again, the definitive Star wars Shoot Em up has just got 100 times better

the graphics are superb and really do push the cube to the limits, and i just have to mention the Relics of Geonosis mission in particular

Without giving to much away your character finds something on geonosis and uses it to finish off the mission, think boba fett in the asteroid field and one weapon that he uses and youll be there

havent stopped playing it since i got it this morning, absolutely astounding

Shin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

All the reviews id read of it said it sucked donkey balls. I dont usually trust reviews but when ALL of them are negative...well you get the picture. I might rent it or borrow it but unless more people say its good, i dont think ill buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Len_007

Bought it last friday. & I have to say, I'm dissapointed, extremely. The walking missions are terrible, absolutly woefull. The camera never shows you what you need to see. You know when you're being shot at, but by who & how many who's? Controlling your character is pretty pants too, there is no structure when it comes to aiming your blaster & fireing. Having said that, the flying missions are pretty good, a proper upgrade to Rouge 2. But when these missions are interjected with out of ship missions, they become less acctractive. The Co-op is class, so too are the graphics.
    I'll be trading it in this friday for Double Dash, to which I've just read the review in IGN who are not 100% joyous at that particular franchises update. & if that's a bogie too? True Crime I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

each to there own i suppose, the walking missions kinda remind me of the original on PC ones, retro and all that

I like it anyway

shin

Advertisement