Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sceptre modding the same forum twice?

Options
  • 10-11-2003 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

Is sceptre twice as important as the other IOFFL mods?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

He is indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

it is for his alternate personality

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

He does twice as much work as we do.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by seamus
    He does twice as much work as we do.
    Sarcastic git:)

Probably happened when I moved all the threads in Market/Policy into Consumer/whatsit. Seems to have made Ray a mod in Consumer/can-never-remember as well.

(though oddly enough I'm listed in Market/Policy twice too. I broke teh boards)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

It was easier for me just to make you guys mods of the entire area and be done with it.

IOFFL are reorganising their forums (is it that time already? doesnt time fly :p:p)

Once you guys are done moving stuff, let me know by PM and we'll tidy any last bits up.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by DeVore
    IOFFL are reorganising their forums (is it that time already? doesnt time fly :p:p)
    Aye, well there's an R in the month so it was time really:)

Sent you that PM (thanks)

Advertisement