Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Polyphonic Ringtones

• 11-11-2003 10:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,245 ✭✭✭

Are there any good cheap sites out there for polyphonic ringtones. Also, anyone know of a cheap place to get a data cable for the 3510i? I tried expansys but they're the only place i can find it so far, as i dont wanna keep paying for ringtones. It'd be alot handier to just download the midi files then transfer them to the phone via data cable. Thanx in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,245 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Thanks anyways mate but i came up with my own cheaper way of doing it. Im gonna upload a load of midi files to my webspace then connect to each file to donwload. It'd certainly be alot cheaper than being charged per text message.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

u dont get charged for it. u just download whichever ringtone u want from it. (unless its changed since last week)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,245 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Nah but i mean ya still have to go to their wap site, just keing in the file, downloading and disconnecting would be alot cheaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭Leverz

http://www.polyphonicringtonez.com/

Just browse the site, not many have samples for you to listen online (mistake imho) but you can pick out the number of the one you want, and then connect key in the number and have it in a very short time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement