Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

data mining

Options
  • 11-11-2003 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

hey everybody,
    I dunno what board to post questions about data mining or machine learning - does anyone know anything about these subjects in here??
    thanks,
    Fi**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

this place is as good as any.
    what precisely do you want to know?

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Drazhar

this is obviously something you are doing in university right??

Where are you doing it?

google, as always, is you best friend. Had a few friends who did machine learning in UL last year. They basically Googled everything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Fi_C**

doin it in a University in Amsterdam actually...it really sucks - K the question I needed to know about has actually been solved - but I got a new project spec today so I guess there will be more questions soon enough!!
    I actually can't find anything that I need about it on google though - maybe I'm just not phrasing the questions right!
    thanks lads
    Fi**

Advertisement