Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids co-opted to play retro games. (funny!)

Options
  • 11-11-2003 2:02pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.egmmag.com/article2/1,4364,1338730,00.asp

Its a piece on 12 year olds who were coopted to play some of the original games (ones I played myself when I was that age!)

Some of the comments are absolutely priceless...

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Very funny stuff....
    I'm sure everyone who made this game is dead by now.
    :)

- Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

LOL Classic.

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

very funny :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

LOL. Have to try E.T. on an emulator just to find out how bad it really is.

EGM always have great articles. The one about how bad games get made written by someone who was responsible for a bad game was very interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Buy a shovel and a flight to Mexico.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Very funny :D

Best bit.
    Tim: My line is so beating the heck out of your stupid line. Fear my pink line. You have no chance. I am the undisputed lord of virtual tennis. [Misses ball] Whoops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Yea i think sum1 posted this awhile back, but still top notch stuff :)

Advertisement