Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forthxcoming Primed shows at The Sugar Club and The Village

Options
  • 11-11-2003 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Ok ladies and gentlemen, firstly thank you to everyone who attended our last show with Skyjack and The Killjoys at the sugar club. You were amazing and all of the bands on the night were blown away by your massive support. Due to the huge sucess of that show we have been offered another night at The Sugar Club on the 10th of january. Again its a saturday night and very special guests confirmed for the gig are Skyjack and Mike Got Spiked. This is also my b-day so it should be a pretty rockin night, although i am getting old so you'll have to excuse me if i get confused and start wandering off in the middle of conversations, looking for freinds called smitty who i havnt seen since nam! Where was our parade huh smitty, they spat at us!!!......

Sorry about that, sometimes i just find myself back there. Anyway further details of this show will be forthcoming.
    Also while on the subject we are currently trying to secure a friday night in The Village for december with very special guests to be announced, Again details will be released as we get them.
    Again thank you all for your massive support over the last few months and we hope to have the opportunity to share an evening of cutting edge irish music and very irish drink with you really soon.
    AAAAhhhh Nooooo Aye Coca Do VC!!! Smitty!!! Get to the chopper!!!

Advertisement