Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H&D 2 - where the f'k is the lighthouse power generator

Options
  • 11-11-2003 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I bought H&D 2 two weeks ago and just can not stop playing it - it is defintiely a step forward from the original H&D.

However what really anoyes me is the bloody endless walking arround looking for stuff :rolleyes: - this only become severe in the last few levels.

In the level where you need to blow up cannons and switch on the light house the building is totally disorientating and you never know how many times you passed a spot but more importantly where the hell is that lighthouse generator that I am supposed to switch on :mad: - I ended up dowloading an Access crack just to get past it.

Bloody wadling arround at half speed for an hour and didn't find a f'n thing :mad:

Don;t get me wrong - I love the game, but I can get very tedious if not too tedious at times.

The Duke : ))

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Go back in through the main gate and in the small courtyard, you should see another gate to your right. Go through and I think the next door on the right brings you to a room with one guard and a whole pile of machines with dials and **** on them. the controls or near the door on your left.

Advertisement