Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stevie G signs untill 2007

• 11-11-2003 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭

From Liverpool website

I'm well happy :)

Now please Mr. Owen - follow suit

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Here's hoping but if 'pool are not well placed come January might we see the board faced with a big decision? Houllier goes and Owen stays with a big name manager lined up or Houllier stays and sells Owen while he's still worth a lot. Hmm. :(

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

When exactly does Owen contract finish? I think he will stay but with all these transfer rumours hanging around we could have another Beckham situation on our hands. As they say there is no smoke without fire

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

When exactly does Owen contract finish?

18 months time. The longer he goes without signing the more chance of it turning into a mcmanaman type situation with owen going a free which livepool can not afford let happen again. Crunch time is fast approaching i thinks he has to sign now or they will have to consider offers in the january transfer window.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Shred

Taken with a pinch of salt but:

Owen

The way I look at it is if Owen goes in January then Liverpool will have a hefty amount of money to buy nearly any striker they like, the only problem is will it be spent wisely:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I hear Stan Collymore is looking to get back in the game...:) (he'd be very cheap as in free!)

Mike.

• Advertisement
Advertisement