Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNT v. Fury

Options
  • 09-10-1999 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

I've been offered a Fury 32mb card for about £100 ...it's new and all and i trust the seller. But i haven't been able to get anything but the manufacturers claims as regards the performance.

I was going to get a TNT 32 card.

Anyone know if there is anything really between the two cards as regards performance?

Also... i have a Matrox Mill II powerdesk card in there ... will i have to ditch that or can they both work together?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

as far as 3D gaming goes, TNT2 Ultra's are the zenith, nothing else comes close in terms of performance.

Your Matrox will most likely work, but its pointless as they both do the same thing and the TNT2 will do it 1000 times better smile.gif. Plus the drivers will conflict ta fu(k.

Advertisement