Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zyxel 630-11 drivers?

• 11-11-2003 7:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

Are there any more current drivers for the USB modem given to IOLBB customers?

Does Esat have updated drivers or more current software?...for use and approved in Ireland that is.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Take a look around here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Originally posted by Frank_Grimes
    Take a look around here.

No help here, i've been to that site and the driver date is older then the one supplied with the Esat modem, and they also warn that drivers are not intended for use in Ireland.

Originally posted by Richard Dower
    No help here, i've been to that site and the driver date is older then the one supplied with the Esat modem, and they also warn that drivers are not intended for use in Ireland.
    If the people who make the modem don't have newer drivers who else will?
    I've used drivers from there before on modems and they work.
    Why do you want newer drivers anyway?

What version of the drivers do you have btw?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Driver version: 3.2.23.16
    Firmware version: 7.9.250
    CSA version: 3.0.0.9

Basically same as everyone who got the CDR from Esat.
    08/05/2002...the problem is this driver supplied by Esat is not digitally signed and WHQL certified....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

i'm using the one off the zyxel site, (formatted hdd: lost esat cd :rolleyes:) works fine tho. i still get about 58-61 KB/s d/ls and good pings in-games. (40-70 usually). if you're worried just uninstall the esat ones and get the ones off the zyxel site (maybe d/l em before you uninstall tho) i dunno, just a suggestion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Originally posted by Richard Dower
    ...the problem is this driver supplied by Esat is not digitally signed and WHQL certified....

Ah no worries, most drivers are the same.

Advertisement