Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not Men, But Giants

• 11-11-2003 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get a copy of the 2002 Guinness hurling ad campaign that ran with the slogan, "Not Men, but Giants." I'd also like the Bank of Ireland football ads, "Ask Not What Your County Can Do For You." I need them for a college project. I thought someone here might have an old match programme, or something.

Norma.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

Try writing to or ringing the GAA (Croke Park will probably get them but check the phonebook). Failing that some of the provincial councils might be able to help. They can be quite helpful if you explain why you need them. You might even get some extra info such as articles and the like from them that may be useful with your project.

You could probably also try the sponsors themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭norma

Thanks. I've tried e-mailing through the GAA website yesterday. I didn't think of the local councils. Not having much luck so far with the sponsors, but I'll keep trying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

I have oodles of old programs at home. I will have a look for some Not men but giants ad in them for you. I fear they may have been thrown out but ill look for you all the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭norma

That's very kind. Actually, I managed to contact the advertising agency today but, if that doesn't work out, I may take you up on that.
    Thanks again.
    Norma.

Advertisement