Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

United transfer rumours

• 11-11-2003 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

The rumours are all over the place at the moment,all over the papers.Alex Ferguson was told he has a lot of money to spend.Van Der Vaart(Ajax)andRobben(PSV)are reportely on their way.Then their's Owen,Anelka and Frey and the big one Shevencho.United are also said to be keen on Liam Miller.If we get half of these players what a team we'd have.And I have a feeling a few of these will come.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭dsab

I don`t think Shevchenko will go anywhere. Appearently he has to most complicted Contract in Sports History.

Took 6 Lawyers to sort it out in the first place...too many people would have their hands in his transfer (Dynamo Kiev, Boris Becker, some Agent etc.). Would be not much money left in the end for Milan. They won`t sell him for that reason.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Why would Shevchenko want to leave Milan for Utd?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

in all fairness, this is all bull****...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

ye the sun says so...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭marct

Yeah, Owen for Utd. Then Keane for Gerrard, Wenger and Fergie to switch teams and Superman for the Earth world 11...get a grip!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭colster

I'd say Utd have been looking at all these players but just because they've had a look doesn't mean that they are going to buy them any time soon.
    It's just the business of a football club to check out and evaluate any new players.
    Thats why they employ a load of scouts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Delboy79

Why on earth would Shevchenko want to join Manchester United
    United Simply Cant Compete with the Big European Sides. In the last two seasons who have Man Yoo signed. Christiano Ronaldo was probably the biggest signing and he would be better off at a sub aqua club than a football club

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭SteM

Originally posted by Delboy79
    Why on earth would Shevchenko want to join Manchester United
    United Simply Cant Compete with the Big European Sides. In the last two seasons who have Man Yoo signed. Christiano Ronaldo was probably the biggest signing and he would be better off at a sub aqua club than a football club

Jebus, why does this always happen on United threads? Newspapers make this stuff up, someone mentions it here and the thread slowly turns into an opportunity to start slagging United or their players. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Jebus, why does this always happen on United threads?

I believe Jealousy would be the answer to that question. If you are a United supporter you must be well used to that by now.

United being the biggest and best supported club in the world should be able to fulfill any professional soccer players ambitions.
    The squad they have is good enough to win the league but If they want to win in europe they may need to strenghten a little.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

people your forgetting forlan for heskey :) .
    Seriously the reason people say stuff about united after this rumour ****e comes out is because were sick of hearing this rumour ****e not jealousy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

Originally posted by The Muppet
    I believe Jealousy would be the answer to that question. If you are a United supporter you must be well used to that by now.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yeh ok...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

One missing and prolly the one they get, Viduka.
    Great player when motivated and would fit in very well at man utd either with RvN or if he injured.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭midget lord

the move for that chinese kid is a definite. Coincidentally utd are going on a tour of the far east next year, 1.5m is not a bad investment if they are to get a foothold in the chinese market.

I have been accused of being a spammy tard recently, but never have i wrote such bull. Utd are fiancially one of the richest clubs and are well supported. They are only part of the european elite for the past few seasons. They have only won 2 european cups though, so have Nottingham Forest...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭SteM

I wouldn't fancy buying Viduka either. He's a good player but he never seems to settle where ever he goes.

midget lord, when are they touring the far east next year? They've confirmed they're playing in the States again next summer.

Advertisement