Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alcatel Speedtouch and UTV

• 12-11-2003 1:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    Am having some problems with my UTV BB connection. I got my hands on a Speedtouch home dsl modem in order to elinimate my Solwise 703 modem and am having problems accessing over a network. Can connect using a dialup connection but not through the network. Can access the modem no problem using a browser. The question is has anyone setup this modem and how did they do it. Thanks for any help you can give.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Can you quote the exact model number - driver version - USB or Ethernet connection - OS etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Conlai

Hi, its an Alcatel Speed Touch Home Network Terminator and its an ethernet connection so no driver and I'm running it under WinXP SP1. Tks.

Advertisement