Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

would a petition solve anything?

• 12-11-2003 1:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

i'm left handed, and i really like Logitech MX mice, but Logitech doesn't manufacture them for left handed people :(, do you think running a petition would make them open their eyes and see that left handed people are people too and it would be good to manufacture MX for south paws?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

well to be honest it is probably the only way something like that could happen. if they think they might make some money then they will most likely do it. e-mail them and ask them if they have anything in the pipeline and if they dont then work away...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

thanks, gonna start a petition today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

I'm a southpaw meself, and tbh, I don't know what all the fuss is about. I've been using right handed mice (in my right hand) for 15 years, and can't even imagine using one with my left hand. it just wouldn't feel right.

that said, aside from writing and throwing (and stuff;)) I do everything right handed anyway. gave up trying to fight the righties long ago, and learnt to do things right handed.

used to be ambidextrous until I was about 10 and stopped writing so much, and didn't need the extra firepower.

left handed scissors are handy though.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,264 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

How much extra would you pay for a LH drive mouse ?
    Bearing in mind most mice are symmettical.

Not sure now but Logitech used to make 80-90% of all mice - most of the older Microsoft Mice are just OEM's logitechs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

vibe you are a traitor! , just kidding

why should i learn to use mouse with right hand? i was born left handed, and btw making a left handed child learn to write or do stuff with a right hand influences childs brain a lot! vibe did you start trying to learn to do stuff with right hand at an early age? if yea, don't you sometimes happen to start reading some word from right to left? or from the middle? or reading it knowing what you read and still say something else?

i'd pay 20-30 more, maybe even 50 if i really like the mouse

• Advertisement
Advertisement