Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

win2k lan games in work

Options
  • 12-11-2003 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭

anyone know any local area network games i can play in work ??
    they dont have to be too fancy :p

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You should be working not playing games.

However if you want to do the right thing and annoy your employer, Doom is still the daddy for coop gaming and half-life will run on even the most retardo computers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

yeah ive played these and all , we are in IT anyways so our pcs are hi spec , it wouldnt even have to be a 3d based game from a first person view !

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well in my opinion, despite all the new games, coop doom and DM half-life are still the best games for lans. Starcraft is my absolute favourite RTS and is great in a lan along with Warcraft 2+3. CS doesn't work that well over a lan. Theres always going to be some one who is far better than anyone else and will end up annoying any bad players. However the jeep map is great if played in the spirit of a gangster :D i.e no rifles only inaccurate weapons like mac 10s and paras, try and fit everyone in the jeep, and do some drivebys and stupid stunts. A firm favourite during the very very early days of the DNC all nighter.

thanks for that reply , all info taken on board , may clock in a few hours of quality time gaming , cheers again:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

There a Poll below about online games ,any of those really be great.

Me looks at winnt 4.0 200mhz PC with 2mb G card and no sound and sighs !!!!

kdjac

• Advertisement

well when we were on NT and had ipx we were playing this tron like game called "lights" twas in the retro gaming forum a long time back , lights.exe
    twas brill and a small file too :D

Advertisement